Saturday, May 20, 2023

AB SP 2023 Day 12 - Saturday May 20

 Today was another chill work day. No more interviews, although I'm still waiting for Katherine to get back to me. If she does, I'll do the write up and add her to the slides on Monday but if not I have plenty of content already. I worked at home all day today and basically did the same thing I've been doing the past few days. My focus levels were completely out the window so I had to keep taking 20 min breaks but I did end up working for a while and getting a lot done. I got my writeups and my slides as closed to finish as possible so I wouldn't have a lot to do on those on Monday and I could focus on my essay. Today I also completed my outline brainstorm thing for my essay so it's easier for me to write. 


Todays hours: 5

Total hours: 73

No comments:

Post a Comment

AB SP 2023 Day 14 - Tuesday May 23

 Today was the last day of senior project. I spent my day finishing my slides and paper. I also then went through all my write ups and my sl...