Tuesday, May 16, 2023

AP SP 2023 Day 8 - Tuesday May 16

 I started the day off by organizing my notes and questions in preparation to meet the Johnsons. I continued to be in contact with the student I plan to interview sometime this week. I met the Johnsons at their house at 1 and interviewed them. I ended up being there a while, they were super friendly and sweet and had a really cute cat. When I got home, I listened to my recording of my interview with them and organized my notes a little better. I also began work on the write up and their piece in my final product. Overall it was a pretty good day and I definitely have a lot more content to work with now.


Todays hours: 7

Total hours: 48

1 comment:

  1. Patty and Leonard enjoyed speaking with you today, Avery! I'm glad it worked out for you! :-)

    ReplyDelete

AB SP 2023 Day 14 - Tuesday May 23

 Today was the last day of senior project. I spent my day finishing my slides and paper. I also then went through all my write ups and my sl...