Monday, May 15, 2023

AP SP 2023 Day 7 - Monday May 15

 Today I did a lot of online work on my project. I spent most of my time continuing the write up of the interviews. I also started work on my final presentation, including format and titles. I got in contact with 2 people to interview this week to get that planned in advance. I really just had a long period of work time and I got a lot done because of it so that felt good. Tomorrow I'll be doing a few interviews so I'm excited for that. 


Todays hours: 6

Total hours: 41

1 comment:

  1. Avery, it's fun to see your successes with interviewing & I'll try to check back to see your final project. It's a challenge to connect with strangers as students understand when writing for the Hornet's Nest. It's cool to see what you're doing!

    ReplyDelete

AB SP 2023 Day 14 - Tuesday May 23

 Today was the last day of senior project. I spent my day finishing my slides and paper. I also then went through all my write ups and my sl...