Thursday, May 18, 2023

AB SP 2023 Day 10 - Thursday May 18

 With a bit of a late start to my day, I begun my morning with my essay. Today was the first day I've worked on it and I'm going to try to stay ahead on it. I spent a good chunk of time working on the essay, mostly on organization for it but some writing too. After that, I devoted the rest of the day to my final slides. I added in a lot of images and some intro slides. The addition of both those things really improved my slideshow. I also added in some text from my doc of all my interviews. Towards the end, my slideshow was really beginning to come together, but there's still more I need to add it it. I also still need to interview Katherine, but I'm planning to do that over the phone tomorrow.


Todays hours: 7

Total hours: 61

No comments:

Post a Comment

AB SP 2023 Day 14 - Tuesday May 23

 Today was the last day of senior project. I spent my day finishing my slides and paper. I also then went through all my write ups and my sl...