Wednesday, May 10, 2023

AP SP 2023 Day 3 - Wednesday May 10

 My day was again flooded with non-project related appointments and phone calls, and I even ended up back on crutches again for the third time for my injury. That being said, I had trouble getting in hours today, but I still tried my best. At 3pm I began brainstorming and listing ways I could continue my project without walking around towns, and got in touch with my mentor and Kelly. At 5, I listened to my recorded interviews from yesterday, and added to my written notes for them. I also worked more to identify common themes between the interviews, which was super interesting. Overall not a huge day but I was as productive as I could be. 


Todays hours: 5

Total hours: 19

No comments:

Post a Comment

AB SP 2023 Day 14 - Tuesday May 23

 Today was the last day of senior project. I spent my day finishing my slides and paper. I also then went through all my write ups and my sl...