Thursday, May 11, 2023

AP SP 2023 Day 4 - Thursday May 11

 Today was a pretty chill but productive day. When I began working in the morning I made a mind-map in my notebook of how the rest of project was going to look, including what I wanted to make once I had all my interviews done. After that was finished I kept working on writing for the interviews I already did. I took a break for a bit and when I came back I emailed some people to try and set up some pre-planned interviews. After that I kept writing, and I ended the day feeling pretty organized. As I've refined some things to accomodate my crutches situation, I've decided to specify Cape Cod to just my hometown and the surrounding area, Falmouth. I think it could be interesting to see if I can find any unknown or hidden stories even though I've grown up there.


Todays hours: 7

Total hours: 26

No comments:

Post a Comment

AB SP 2023 Day 14 - Tuesday May 23

 Today was the last day of senior project. I spent my day finishing my slides and paper. I also then went through all my write ups and my sl...