Friday, May 12, 2023

AP SP 2023 Day 5 - Friday May 12

Today was a pretty difficult day to work through since I was sick to my stomach all day, but I still managed to get 5 hours in. It was a really lowkey day, I basically was just trying to find anything to do that wouldn't require too much movement. I ended up continuing my research and watching interview videos to prepare for early next week. I also kept working on the writing for the interviews I already conducted.


Todays hours: 5

Total hours: 31

1 comment:

  1. Ah. I hope you had a good weekend to recover from your stomach misery. Take care of yourself!

    ReplyDelete

AB SP 2023 Day 14 - Tuesday May 23

 Today was the last day of senior project. I spent my day finishing my slides and paper. I also then went through all my write ups and my sl...